In 2012, CCM purchased this development site consisting of roughly 27,000sf of land and 75,000 of gross buildable square feet located in Bushwick. The existing building included a church, a four story former middle school building as well as a 15,000 sf vacant land parcel. The church originally opened in 1892 and is a historically significant site in Brooklyn.
CCM developed the property into 99 residential units, many of which are located in the historic church and feature the original architecture. CCM completed the 90,000 SF project in 2017 and currently manages the building.